BLUE BROOK Badge Pull Lanyard
- Cider Creek Collection
- Breakaway closure for easy wear
- Strung on a ribbon with a lobster clip
- 100% handmade - Slight variations in size, shape and color may occur.
- No two beads are exactly alike making each bead as unique as the person wearing it.
- New with tags
Viva beads are created of a man-made polymer clay which acts the same way as earthen clay, allowing the artisans at Viva Beads, using the technique of "caning" to layer, mold, and bake the material into a variety of designs and shapes. After the beads have cooled, they are then strung into a variety of unique jewelry creations.
Unlike earthen clay, these beads don't absorb water. As a result, cleaning Viva beads requires just a few easy steps.
- Wipe your jewelry gently with a dry, lint-free micro fiber cloth.
- To remove perfume/cologne or skin oils, gently scrub bead with a soft toothbrush and a drop of dish detergent and hot water. Rinse with hot water and dry with another micro fiber cloth.